Water Based Pigment Inkjet Ink Filtration PP Filters
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $50|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000PCS/Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LEP
- Application: Industry
- Filtration Grade: Medium Filter
- Length: 10 Inch, 20 Inch, 30 Inch, 40 Inch
- Pore Size: 0.22, 0.45, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10, 20
- Industry: Microelectronics, Inkjet Ink
- Transport Package: 10inch: 24PCS/CTN(62.5*39.5*23.5cm)
- Origin: Hangzhou, China.
- Material: Chemical Fiber
- Type: PP Filter
- Diameter: 70mm
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Funcation: Inkjet Ink Filtration
- Trademark: ANOW
- Specification: ISO9001; ISO13485
- HS Code: 8421999000
PP Pleated Filter Cartridge For Inkjet Inks Filtration
Inkjet inks are manufactured in a variety of formulations, including aqueous or solvent based fluids, pigments and dyes. Cleanliness of the ink is of utmost importance to avoid plugging of the print head or nozzle, ensuring printer performance and longevity.
1. Filters must have low extractables, not to introduce foreigners.
2. Filters must remove oversized particles while allowing desirable sized pigments remaining.
3. Terminal filters must keep reliable retention of particulates for a long time.
4. Filters must provide consistent high flow rates and be robust to satisfy mass manufacturing processes.
>> Cartridges produced in a controlled environment
>> Manufactured according to ISO9001 certified Quality Management System
Materials of Construction
Core, Cage and Drainage
Thermal Bonding, No Adhesives
5 inch, 10 inch, 20 inch, 30 inch, 40 inch
Filtration Area, ft2
2.1~3.2 per 10-inch element
Pore Size, μm
0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10, 20
Maximum Differential Pressure
Forward: 4.2 bar @ 23 ºC; 1.5 bar @ 85 ºC
Flow Rate & Pressure Drop, per 10-inch cartridge
≥ 11 L/min at 210 mbar
≥ 16 L/min at 210 mbar
≥ 20 L/min at 210 mbar
Particle Removal Efficiency (%)
Extractables, per 10-inch cartridge
≤ 50 mg after 24-h soak in water
< 500 ppb after a water flush of 60 liters per 10-inch cartridge
Meets the criteria of Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2010, volume II for purified water.
< 0.25 EU/ml as determined by the LAL test
Good Manufacturing Practices
Manufactured in an ANOW facility which adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
10inch: 48psc/carton (600*330*405)
20inch: 15pcs/carton (585*405*250)
30inch: 15pcs/carton (585*405*250)
Hangzhou Anow Microfiltration Co., Ltd. is a well-known filtration company in Asia who focus on research and development of MCE, Nylon, PES, PVDF, PTFE membrane, as well as design and production of various pleated filter cartridges, syringe filters and capsule filters. ANOW provides professional assistances to liquid and gas & air filtration, separation and purification solutions for customers around the world in biopharmaceutical, medical, food & beverage, microelectronic, chemistry, water treatment and laboratory applications.